Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My new love "BROWNIE"


Hezz so cute!! light brown shade like a soft toy, wow! i love playing with him..YES m talking about little brownie belongs to the LABRADOR family just 15 days old and is a new member in 2 families...sounds strange nah! but yes its true ....My friend bought it after choosing it from 7-8 breeds and since he didnt know how to take care of it..i took a step fwd and gave my helping hand to him..and since yesterday hez at my place ...i have fallen in love with him...it seems even hez enjoying our company and i wish to keep him for the rest of my life but nope!! not possible my sweetheart ,my youngest brother "PLUTO" whoz a german spitz doesnt like this new member so we have decided to keep him only on weekends and rest of the days he will be at my frndz place...m so glad and ecstatic about it..In distant future i expect pluto and brownie to play toge and live happily with eachother like good siblings...may god wish them long, happy and peacefull life filled with loads and loads of love.....love u 2......muahhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. How fweet! Waise I'm not a pet person, so can't relate to it. :P

    ReplyDelete